What's new

Fine Silver Diamond Engagement Ring

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, it's true. They do make fine silver diamond engagement rings. Didn't want to post this one until I was sure, jeweler says this one is real and that the diamond looks to be a very pure grade. (Didn't have it cleaned and appraised, for now it goes in a box until I take a hunting break.) This one was found on a night raid about 8" down in a "vary hard" dry sand cut, didn't think I was ever going to be able chisel my way down to target. sil5.webp
 
Upvote 0
Couldn't ask for a nicer couple, Silver & Diamonds! Nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom