What's new

Finially got some good numers

motto motto

Greenie
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I stopped at a C/U a couple of days ago and asked if they had any halfs, the teller said she had 100 dollars worth. I then asked if they had any in the safe. She told me that was all she had but she could get me another 130 in about an hour. I told her that would be fine that I would be back. When I got to my truck I could stand it and and I opened up a couple of roles. the first roll had 3-40% and the second had 6-90% with one being a1951-Ben. Totals for the $230 dollars was 6-90% and 11-40%. Pretty good for me. Especially considering I've only been doing this for 1 month.
 
Upvote 0
Awesome! Good score for only $230
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom