Firdt day

O

OregonBill

I got my Ace 250 yesterday. This morning I went to the beach and spent 2.5 hours getting to know the detector. I found nothing with the detector but junk. I had metal detected about 20 years ago but I had forgot everything I knew. I was putting my tools next to the hole while trying to pinpoint. I couldn't pinpoint within a foot it seemed. I did find two sea shells and enjoyed the beach and the exercise. But I was not going to come home empty-handed. I headed to a little park off Highway 101 and searched for an hour at the play area. I found 1 quarter, 1 dime, 1 nickel, 4 pennies, I Mexican 10 peso, 1 Mexican 1 peso, 1 Mexican 50 cent , and 1 Belgium Fr dated 1951. It took me longer to get the picture from my PDA to my computer then to search the playground.

Attachments

• Found 01-16-2005.JPG
    Found 01-16-2005.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 323
  • Found 01-16-2005.JPG
    Found 01-16-2005.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 328
Upvote 0
You mean that Ace 250 finds clam shells also? Next you'l be saying it finds sand dollars. ::) HH and keep posting. Keeps us all chomping at the bit.

Welcome aboard OB. Ain't it great? Nice take for the first day....Very International! It just keeps getting better. Good Luck~CO2

Don't you just love finding international joinage! Great finds! I'd love to know how that detector pans out for you. Keep us posted!

Rod

A piece of rusty iron I found on the beach.

sure there wasnt a UN meeting there anytime cool beans on the stuff cool shells! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back