What's new

Fired Lead

Dharmacy

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
466
Reaction score
908
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Varies with location and conditions.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some fired bullets recovered from various Atlanta Campaign sites.

D.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 0
Can't believe no replies yet! That is a nice hall of bullets,I could root thru them all day.
 
I can see quite a few varieties in there. I can appreciate how long it took just to clean them all! HH
 
Can't believe no replies yet! That is a nice hall of bullets,I could root thru them all day.

Sometimes it looks like the CW forum doesn't get a lot of traffic except for the regulars!

D.
 
Looks like you put a bullet in the casino machine and hit the jackpot. Fine job.
 
Sometimes it looks like the CW forum doesn't get a lot of traffic except for the regulars!

D.

I guess they don't know what they are missing, you keep posting I will keep looking.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom