What's new

firehouses

dogpound

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
712
Reaction score
72
Golden Thread
0
Location
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
does anyone else detect firehouse property? i know alot of firehouses in my area have ballfields, tot lots and some were even old picnic groves. i've personally never had any problems detecting firehouse property and always just considered it township property.
 
Don't recall seeing any firehouses around here with parks. Most sit alone with just a parking area. Interesting question though. The one firehouse near me is close to a county park and simply states no parking on fire dept. property.
They are volunteer departments here, so does that make it private property? Privately(?) financed through donations and grants....or is that considered public? They do a public service.

Al
 
I know on 422 and 19 the small towns have a community area with the playgrounds ,etc goldie
 
I have dug on two firehouse properties that have held picnic/fairs. Never had a problem. I walked into one three times only to find the place empty :icon_scratch: Walked around the trucks everything? Weird.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom