waseeker

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2006
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well headed out this morning for a 3 hour hunt. After 3 hours the parks were filling up with t-ball and soccer games so I went home. Started checking the haul and found I had 83 coins. Being that close I headed back out in late afternoon to a couple of local parks in hopes of making 100. Wouldn't you know it the first two I stopped at had other guys with their MD working the playgrounds. Went to the 3rd one in the area and they hadn't been there yet so I wound up with another 18 coins for a total of 101.

1 Sac Dollar
16 Quarters
22 Dimes
9 Nickels
51 Cents
Malaysia 20 Sen
Columbia 1 Peso
101 Coins $8.16 total

plus a silver acorn, painted pin, several pull tabs and two zipper pulls.

Attachments

• treasures 5-12.JPG
    treasures 5-12.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0
I'm still working on my 100 coin day....I was close...84 but didn't count till late...then it was too late to do it...lol One day..one day.....WTG.

Way to go! Don't know if I would have used the gas to go back until the next morning...At $3 plus per gallon I'm keeping a close eye on my MD trips. Congrats.

Prober said:
Way to go! Don't know if I would have used the gas to go back until the next morning...At $3 plus per gallon I'm keeping a close eye on my MD trips. Congrats.

The 3 were within 5 miles of my house and since I was going out anyway to pick up some Chinese take out for dinner (my bride's suggestion), I went early enough to hunt for an hour or so and still bring home dinner on time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back