TBW, I would personally rather get the flat boxes instead of the double stackers. You might be running into similar problems that I am. There are too many searchers looking at the same coins over and over. I am getting Mrs. Apush's rejects and she lives 150 miles from me. We just have to hope that someone makes a big dump and sweetens the supply. I am averaging 2 keepers per box which sucks and barely pays the fees. In my area, the tellers seem to be my biggest competition. I continue to ask for halves and I am constantly being told that the tellers are cherrypicking out of the bags etc. When I walk in front of the tellers and spot silver, I know I can't get them . I make decent offers and they think I am trying to rip them off. Hang in there, Good Luck, Jim