What's new

First Bag - Not Skunked, but Close...

eathan

Sr. Member
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
358
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V-SAT, ACE 250, Lobo SuperTRAQ
Picked up my first bag of halves today. I was pretty excited, but ended up mildly dissapointed with only a single '68 D out of the 1000 coins, and that one found by my wife. Still, it was fun sorting through the rolls, and my son got a kick out of playing with all the coins and rolls. The '68 is in nice shape, but I'm hoping for better luck with my next batch.
 
Upvote 0
Yeah, will just have to try another bag... ;)
 
eathan said:
Picked up my first bag of halves today.
Still, it was fun sorting through the rolls, and my son got a kick out of playing with all the coins and rolls.

Rolls ? Usually the bagged coin are loose, you may have got a dump.......

Mojo
 
I ordered a box and they came in a bag... Still, I don't think they were dumps. It was a clear plastic bag with a metal seal holding 50 rolls of half dollars, all stamped with the US Bank logo.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom