Called a small town bank and they said they had 760 halves in the coin machine, and I kind of thought it was probably someone's dumps. I drove a while to get there andI only had 400 dollars so I got what I could. As the teller was giving them to me I asked if they had come in over time or if one customer had brought them in and she told me they were from a lot of different people.
Got them into my car and couldn't wait to look since this was my first time looking through machine coins and immediately found a couple of silver 40%. I pulled my car into the shade and went ahead and looked through the whole lot. Found 15 or so coins and decided I needed to get the rest of the ones they had left, so I went down the street and dumped at another bank that I have an account at. Went back to the first bank and got the rest.
Results:
1 1962 Franklin
2 1964 90% Kennedys
4 1965 40% Kennedys
4 1966 40% Kennedys
8 1967 40% Kennedys
8 1968 40% Kennedys
10 1969 40% Kennedys
Got them into my car and couldn't wait to look since this was my first time looking through machine coins and immediately found a couple of silver 40%. I pulled my car into the shade and went ahead and looked through the whole lot. Found 15 or so coins and decided I needed to get the rest of the ones they had left, so I went down the street and dumped at another bank that I have an account at. Went back to the first bank and got the rest.
Results:
1 1962 Franklin
2 1964 90% Kennedys
4 1965 40% Kennedys
4 1966 40% Kennedys
8 1967 40% Kennedys
8 1968 40% Kennedys
10 1969 40% Kennedys
Attachments
Upvote
0







