What's new

First Box in a year

Cherryman68

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
538
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Hello all my old friends and future new ones!

Got a box today for the first time in a year. Life has slowed down a little and I can now get back in the game. I'm very excited!

so, results?!?!?


SKUNK!

lol oh well that just means I might have to get another one tomorrow!

HH all!

Michael
 
Upvote 0
darn, that sucks, maybe your next box will be a dream box due to re-beginners luck :laughing9:
keep it up and hh!
 
CHAINCHOMP said:
darn, that sucks, maybe your next box will be a dream box due to re-beginners luck :laughing9:
keep it up and hh!

See that was my line of thinking too! But no, it was not to be. Probably because I never stopped 100% I just can't pass a bank with out stopping lol.
 
Cherryman68 said:
CHAINCHOMP said:
darn, that sucks, maybe your next box will be a dream box due to re-beginners luck :laughing9:
keep it up and hh!

See that was my line of thinking too! But no, it was not to be. Probably because I never stopped 100% I just can't pass a bank with out stopping lol.

hahaha i have the exact same problem :laughing7: but, maybe the silver gods are teasing you, and the next box will be the dream box...good luck! keep it up and hh!
 
Maybe time for a road trip. I killed it in North and West Texas last year! Welcome back!!
 
CHAINCHOMP said:
darn, that sucks, maybe your next box will be a dream box due to re-beginners luck :laughing9:
keep it up and hh!

:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom