What's new

FIRST BOX OF HALVES

Mercury63

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
286
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
My first box of half dollars ever arrived on Friday and after returning from my Thanksgiving trip, I picked them up on Saturday. It was a sealed brown box ( no markings, not a Brinks). I thought I did pretty well:

1 Franklin - 1960d
1 90% Kennedy - 1964
9 40% Kennedy's

The Franklin was the last one I found, so it really topped off the box for me. I set something up with the teller to get me a box each week with their regular order.
 
Upvote 0
Hey Mercury

That is a great box in my book. So far after my big box order on Wednesday and all prior half dollar boxes I have a total of 13 skunks out of 13 boxes. Go figure! Keep up the great work on nailing the silver.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Nice job Merc.....that's a good box! Good luck on the next ones. Keep us posted.
 
Nice box Mercury!

A box like that will definately make you want to bust more!

Glad you got a good one to start you off!

~Dave
 
Great start!!! Now go and find some more!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom