First box of halves

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Got my first box oh halves today finaly. I had some luck and found 7 40%ers and i think 3 gold plated coins. Im not sure if there gold plated or not can anyone tell? If they are, how much are they worth? The first pic is 5 of the silvers and the "gold plateds". The next pic is the last 2 silvers, and the final 2 pics are a closeup of the gold plateds. Thanks for viewing!

-CC

Attachments

• DSCF2171.JPG
    DSCF2171.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 492
  • DSCF2179.JPG
    DSCF2179.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 490
Upvote 0
last 2 pics

Attachments

• DSCF2180.JPG
    DSCF2180.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 483
  • DSCF2172.JPG
    DSCF2172.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 485
Great finds!

I'm surprised jeff hasn't moved your coin roll hunting posts to the coin roll hunting forum on here yet. If you go down the main list a bit further you can check out the forum yourself.

Sometimes i post my finds in the coin hunting forum, and sometimes i forget. I guese since technicaly this is a "todays finds forum" and i did find the coins today. Its the same as people posting there MD finds in this section, even though there is a specific MD section. I guese it could go either way. Its up to you Jeff and Marc. I dont care it doesnt matter wich thread i post em in.

-CC

coolcash2004 said:
Sometimes i post my finds in the coin hunting forum, and sometimes i forget. I guese since technicaly this is a "todays finds forum" and i did find the coins today. Its the same as people posting there MD finds in this section, even though there is a specific MD section. I guese it could go either way. Its up to you Jeff and Marc. I dont care it doesnt matter wich thread i post em in.

-CC

Yeah, doesn't bother me either, haha. I just remember when all of us started posting all of our coin roll hunting finds in here they made that extra forum for us to post our goodies at. Keep up your good finds bud! :)

Thanks. I always look in the coin roll hunting forum to see everyone elses finds though

-CC

Excellent finds!!! Beginning to make me think I'm going about this all wrong. WTG!!! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back