What's new

First box of the week

Saabman

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
585
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
F75
I got my first box of the week yesterday and it was a pretty good one. I found 33 x 40%'s and 1 x 90% (Kennedy). The break down: 12 x 68; 12 x 67; 4 x 69; 3 x 65; 2 x 66; and 1 x 64.

I got the pick up bank to order me 3 boxes a week and the will hold them for me until I come and get them. So.....I'm headed back again today after I dump yesterdays.

Thanks for looking!

Roger
 
Upvote 0
Keep in mind, not all boxes you get will be like that so don't get discouraged.

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
Excellent haul--especially for a single box. Congrats!

apush :read2:
 
Thanks all!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom