My first box of the year had absolutely no silver in it
But it wasn't a total loss... I am pretty sure I got somebody's half dollar collection 
In the box I found
[1] 1999-S (ender)
[1] 2001-S
[1] 2002-S
[2] 2003-S
[1] 2005-S
[2] 2006-S
[1] 2002 NIFC
[1] 2003 NIFC
[1] 2007 NIFC
And several uncirculated halves for many years all the way back to 1971. I think I will use them to start a Kennedy set
I also found this awesome looking rainbow toned half. I thought only silver coins toned with pretty colors, but this one is just a regular uncirculated clad. Can clad coins tone like this, or was it dipped in or exposed to something?
In box #2, I found 1 lone 40%er... My first silver of 2011. It seems the last few boxes have been slow on silver, so hopefully next week will be better
HH!
But it wasn't a total loss... I am pretty sure I got somebody's half dollar collection In the box I found
[1] 1999-S (ender)
[1] 2001-S
[1] 2002-S
[2] 2003-S
[1] 2005-S
[2] 2006-S
[1] 2002 NIFC
[1] 2003 NIFC
[1] 2007 NIFC
And several uncirculated halves for many years all the way back to 1971. I think I will use them to start a Kennedy set
I also found this awesome looking rainbow toned half. I thought only silver coins toned with pretty colors, but this one is just a regular uncirculated clad. Can clad coins tone like this, or was it dipped in or exposed to something?

In box #2, I found 1 lone 40%er... My first silver of 2011. It seems the last few boxes have been slow on silver, so hopefully next week will be better
HH!
Upvote
0









