Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2014 #1 This year has been a tough one, I've been searching 2 corn fields and 2 bean fields. Been finding lots of great looking flakes, no points or brokers until today. HH DFW Upvote 0
This year has been a tough one, I've been searching 2 corn fields and 2 bean fields. Been finding lots of great looking flakes, no points or brokers until today. HH DFW
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee May 5, 2014 #2 Wait for a good hard rain
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2014 #3 Good eye! Tenacity wins the game- keep trying, and I'm certain you'll find something whole. And... 'there's your clue'! Yakker
Good eye! Tenacity wins the game- keep trying, and I'm certain you'll find something whole. And... 'there's your clue'! Yakker