bainsey
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2015
- Messages
- 182
- Reaction score
- 257
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I haven't had much time lately to get out metal detecting with work and trying to buy our first house.
Today though the Mrs asked if I wanted to go detecting for a few hours! I was off like a shot and too my local pasture permission.
This was too be only my second time out with the XP adx250 but I managed to winkle out some coins with it which I was buzzing about
Also I found new evidence of nighthawks abusing the land I have permission on
Hope you enjoy the video
https://youtu.be/h_kpbjUlc54
Today though the Mrs asked if I wanted to go detecting for a few hours! I was off like a shot and too my local pasture permission.
This was too be only my second time out with the XP adx250 but I managed to winkle out some coins with it which I was buzzing about

Also I found new evidence of nighthawks abusing the land I have permission on

Hope you enjoy the video
https://youtu.be/h_kpbjUlc54
Upvote
4








