fikys Full Member Joined Dec 27, 2006 Messages 131 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location IL Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer II May 23, 2008 #1 Searched 8 boxes today. Good results: 1 1964 25 cents (spotted in teller's tray when picked up boxes), 76 40% silvers, 16 90% Kennedy halves and this commemorate: Attachments comm1.webp 48.4 KB · Views: 266 comm2.webp 43.7 KB · Views: 258 Upvote 0
Searched 8 boxes today. Good results: 1 1964 25 cents (spotted in teller's tray when picked up boxes), 76 40% silvers, 16 90% Kennedy halves and this commemorate:
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil May 23, 2008 #2 Kudos filkys those are some awesome totals plus a cool looking comm. muchos congrats , Ed
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2008 #3 Wow.....sweet totals Fikys!!! That is a very good average per box. Well done. I like the comm. too.......I've never found one of those. Again, kudos on a great day!!
Wow.....sweet totals Fikys!!! That is a very good average per box. Well done. I like the comm. too.......I've never found one of those. Again, kudos on a great day!!
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course May 24, 2008 #4 Sweet!. Still no silver Comms. for me yet.