What's new

First crack at nickels

kbinski

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have really been into this new hobby of mine and decided to give nickels a try and I'm glad I did. I searched $20 worth of nickels and found a silver war nickel! It was the most exciting find for myself sofar next to a 1964 Kennedy. Unfortunately out of the two war nickels I previously owned, the one I found was a duplicate.
What I found in 10 rolls:

1945 S!!!
1946 S
1957
1958 D
3 1961 D
1962
1963
1963 D
1969 S
1969 D

CRH is such a satisfying and inexpensive hobby :)
 
Upvote 0
Nice work!

And congradulations!

It really is a fun hobby. You will love it.

I wish you many happy finds.

~Dave
 
Very nice, 2 war nickles in$20 is super! I hope the bank has as much silver for me today.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom