What's new

First CW hunt of the year starting out just fine!

Hutch911

Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
892
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Linden, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got out to a Cavalry camp for a chilly first dig of the year. Got some lead and what looks to be a lead pencil, watch key, part of a sash buckle, crusty eagle button and my 3rd carved in 3 digs. The bit boss was a surprise and finished the day.

Hutch
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1302.webp
    DSCF1302.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 490
Upvote 0
WOO HOO!!!! What a fantastic way to start the new year. Congrats on some great recoveries. That bit boss and carved bullet was icing on the cake.
 
If that's any indication of what your year will be like, I'm moving in with you Hutch-LOL. Great bit boss and excellent Cav. relics. I do like the little watch keys as they are personal items. HH, Quindy.
 
Wow! Way to rack them in!
 
VOL1266-X said:
If that's any indication of what your year will be like, I'm moving in with you Hutch-LOL. Great bit boss and excellent Cav. relics. I do like the little watch keys as they are personal items. HH, Quindy.

Any time Buddy come on up!
 
very good start to the New Year,congrats , Should be some more Good finds coming from that site.

Bill
 
treasurehound said:
WOO HOO!!!! What a fantastic way to start the new year. Congrats on some great recoveries. That bit boss and carved bullet was icing on the cake.

Ditto!
Congrats Hutch. :hello2: Great start to the new year. :occasion14:
-Doug-
 
great finds! :thumbsup:
 
Definitely motivational and inspirational...also wishin I was there.
 
That's quite a haul o' Sharps bullets!! Great finds!

HH
 
Those are some nice relics! Got to love hunting Cavalry camps.
 
I've got it figured out! The U.S. is really high in the middle and all these coins and rings and nuggets, etc. slide downhill and end up on the east and west coasts. Yep, that's got to be it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom