What's new

First day back, and what a find..Gold Bracelet

Joined
Aug 6, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somerset NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett: ACE350, GTI2500, and radio shack models..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20150525_211910.webp20150525_214800.webp
Wow.. I've been out of the game for over a year now due to drowning my old detector..
I finally ordered a replacement Saturday, wasn't suppose to be here until tuesday 26th.
But when I went out front i saw a box from Amazon... Got to love that PRIME..lol
Long story short we went out for a while to celebrate Memorial Day.
Within the first 20min we get a strong signal 6" deep.
Took a couple digs to get to it.. probing around... then probe went nuts and couldn't believe it..
Best part is the wife and son were helping.

First pic is before cleaning it up.
14K 5.91g, the 5lb magnet at the bottom of the garrett claw didn't attract it at all.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 12
Sweet!
Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom