What's new

First day using the sand shark

wvdirtdigger

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
545
Reaction score
369
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out to a swimming hole today. This was the first day using the Tesoro sand shark. Got a lot of bobby pins and hooks. Lol. Then I got a good signal in about 5' of water. Got it out with the second scoop- 10k band. I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come!!!
 
Upvote 0
image-637774179.webp
 

Attachments

  • image-667466866.webp
    image-667466866.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 119
Nice! That is a heck of a start with your new detector. First of many great finds.. :)
 
Fine lootin! Gotta love the Shark.
 
Nice find on your first day out!
 
Congratulations!!!! :hello2:

Just another real world example of why the Tesoro Sand Shark is the best water PI value on the market today! :icon_thumright:
 
ring.gif
Nice find wvdirtdigger.
 
Congratulations!!!! :hello2:

Just another real world example of why the Tesoro Sand Shark is the best water PI value on the market today! :icon_thumright:

Thanks for the tips terry. She worked as well as you said she would. HH
 
I am sure it is the first of many to come.
When I first bought my sand shark I was suffering from buyers remorse.
After using it in the water it became a dream to use.
The simplicity and ease of use allows me to stay out longer with less fatigue.
In waist to knee deep water it seems to require less effort than other I have used.
It does love bobby pins though.
 
I am sure it is the first of many to come.
When I first bought my sand shark I was suffering from buyers remorse.
After using it in the water it became a dream to use.
The simplicity and ease of use allows me to stay out longer with less fatigue.
In waist to knee deep water it seems to require less effort than other I have used.
It does love bobby pins though.

After the first hr I could distinguish better than half of the bobby pins as they seem to have a double beep. But the area we was at was small and I'm learning. One thing for sure you find 100% of nothing in the holes you don't dig. HH
 
Nice finds for sure on the first trip too boot!!!

Found a Sand Shark on Craigs today for $400, picking it up SUNDAY.
 
For $200 more, you would get one with a life time warranty?
 
Congratulations on the gold find with your new Shark.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom