What's new

first detector, Ace 350 or DELTA 4000 ??? Garett or Teknetics

wild eyed willey

Full Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
187
Reaction score
56
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southbridge, MA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, fast tracker
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can anyone shed some light on this subject. both detectors cost $297.00 I can't spend more and I can't afford to waste the cash I do spend. I plan on hunting fresh water beaches and lawns/ parks.
I really could use some advice.
 
You would be better off saving your cash for a MD with ground balance ..you will be so happy you dis
 
I have used the delta 4000 and like it
 
I can't decide, I like the DD coil on the 350, but the delta only requires one 9Volt.
 
The delta 4000 has ground balance. I have one and really like it.
 
Ace 350. I use it and love it. Upgrading to the AT Pro soon. Garrett has great costumer service too!
 
I keep reading about people going to upgrade to the AT pro from the 350 or 250. That makes me wonder if the garrett is a good choice or not.
 
Garrett`s are good detectors if you get the coil over a target it will find that target fairly deep too,but the AT-PRO will get deeper and you can take it swimming, i think most upgrade because of that. deeper and water proof,better Disc.iron audio.
Gary
 
Im upgrading from the 350. ONLY for 3 reasons
1-AT Pro is completely water proof
2- No falsing ( i hunt in the woods or somewhat high grass so thats annoying)
3-people say you can go back over your past areas and find more
But im happy with mine. Had it for 2 years now
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom