What's new

First diamonds??

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this a a baseball park with my T2 hope it's real
 

Attachments

  • image-3754037029.webp
    image-3754037029.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 186
  • image-3461712511.webp
    image-3461712511.webp
    94.3 KB · Views: 159
Wow,nice find there was it in the feild or off on side lines
 
I found it behind home plate 75 reading at 5ins though another pull tab and wow !!! So far t2 found silver, gold and diamonds
 
Daaaaamb ur on a roll soon all ur gear will b paid for huh just save up the finds I do it then ya never know
 
He he he .. you found Diamonds in the Diamond (baseball diamond lol)
 
Going the park where warp tour was held cant wait got permission today so sun morning hitting hard
 
That is one nice looking piece! I hope those are real diamonds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom