R Rosco53 Hero Member Joined Mar 17, 2018 Messages 720 Reaction score 1,749 Golden Thread 0 Location Bryant, WI Detector(s) used Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) ) Primary Interest: Other Jan 21, 2019 #1 Been a while, and I'm a bit pennied out, so got a bag of dimes today: Silver Swiss And this one was in the last handful: Cud Also pulled 5 2009D, though may stop keeping those... Happy hunting everyone! Upvote 0
Been a while, and I'm a bit pennied out, so got a bag of dimes today: Silver Swiss And this one was in the last handful: Cud Also pulled 5 2009D, though may stop keeping those... Happy hunting everyone!
Megalodon Silver Member Joined May 13, 2018 Messages 2,664 Reaction score 4,376 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used White's MXT Tesoro Cibola Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2019 #2 I like the cud dime. Nice finds!
Styfflin Hero Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 680 Reaction score 536 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 350 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2019 #3 Nice cud! I'm a fan of searching dimes for errors. I've found a good amount of die clashes. Only found one cud.
Nice cud! I'm a fan of searching dimes for errors. I've found a good amount of die clashes. Only found one cud.