What's new

First display case

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,456
Reaction score
10,837
Golden Thread
0
Got this from my mother in law. I'm going to need more cases haha. She also got me the round coin/button displays. My sister got me Andre's pencils.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3503.webp
    IMG_3503.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3502.webp
    IMG_3502.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
Very nice Nathan!
I’m glad to see the harmonica plates included in the case.
 
Nice display. Well Done.
 
That looks really good! I think it's cool that you included some nails in there too. There's just something cool about those old square nails.
 
Very nice. I've been thinking about doing something like that for the items I've found here at home.
 
Got this from my mother in law. I'm going to need more cases haha. She also got me the round coin/button displays. My sister got me Andre's pencils.
That's awesome! Except my coins, most things are in separate boxes.

And yes, those coin capsules are awesome!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom