First ever creek find today

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
Hi all,
I can not believe it!!! I FOUND ONE IN A CREEK! I thought it was next to impossible.All those rocks,not to mention the leaves and in the pouring down rain!I,ve been looking the creeks since March after seeing some of BadAndys creek finds.My kids thought I was crazy out in the rain with a bad leg which I was supposed to have operated on today.Surgery was canceled for two weeks.Persistance finally paid off.If I could find them on a river bank why not in a creek. I may never find another one like that but I after 33 yrs. of hunting arrowheads I can claim one creek find.

Ohio River Hunter

Attachments

• Picture 68.jpg
    Picture 68.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 405
  • Picture 69.jpg
    Picture 69.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 407
Upvote 0

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
Congrats bud! I told you they were there, LOL! I know it's hard at first, but as you get used to it and find better creeks, it's like second nature. I will be keeping an eye out for more in the future from you.
badandy

OP
OP
O

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
justgeese said:
WTG jeff, And me and Andy never even had to get you on a innertube to do it LOL
Don
[/qu
ote]
Thanks,Don, That innertube still sounds like a good idea lol.
The creeks are running.We had 5 inches of rain yesterday.We had only had a little over an inch since April.

Thanks Bean,and TY ANDY, I must admit I thought you were crazy as my kids thought I was.Who,s crazy now?Watch out creeks here I come! Hell I might even change my name to Ohio Creek Hunter lol
Jeff

Hill Billy

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool find Jeff, I'm still looking in my creeks.Nothing yet ;D

countrygrammy

Sep 15, 2006
Thats real nice i'm still waiting to find a prefect whole one.I found a

little pink one in my yard about one inch long,1/2 wide but the tip was broke.

undertaker

May 26, 2006
Green Mountains of Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Whites Bullseye II Pinpointer
Awesome creek find. Some of my best finds come from the creek bed. With all those stones it like looking for a needle in a haystack but when you find a beauty like yours its all worth it.... HCH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions