What's new

FIRST EVER SILVER!!!!

phillips24

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
After some time now I have FINALLY found my first silver. I was CRHing while on the road today during work. I'm in sales so I am on the road 4 days a week. Here's the rundown.

Bank 1: $26: 1 - 1967
Bank 2: $.50 Skunk
Bank 3: $13.50 Skunk

I was primarily asking for new pennies but also halves too. Only one keeper but its my first!!!! Now for some dream rolls.
 
Upvote 0
Very nice! How long have you Been CRHing and how much have you searched so far?

-Codes
 
With a job like that I would be making bank on road trips. Congrats on your first. No longer a silver Virgin. :tongue3:

Golden Silver
 
Nice find! congrats on your first silver :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom