What's new

First find in ages comes from a Coinstar machine

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't posted a new find here in ages, but I just found this little beauty in a Coinstar return slot and thought I'd post it. Feels good to be posting a find again lol! Happy hunting all!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5415.webp
    IMG_5415.webp
    118.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_5416.webp
    IMG_5416.webp
    174.1 KB · Views: 127
I’d be real happy with that. Congrats!
 
People are so miserly with their coinstar returns around here, i've never found anything
 
I haven't posted a new find here in ages, but I just found this little beauty in a Coinstar return slot and thought I'd post it. Feels good to be posting a find again lol! Happy hunting all!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
I haven't posted a new find here in ages, but I just found this little beauty in a Coinstar return slot and thought I'd post it. Feels good to be posting a find again lol! Happy hunting all!
Nice find.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom