wells Hero Member Joined Mar 1, 2008 Messages 683 Reaction score 561 Golden Thread 0 Location Middleburg, Pa. Primary Interest: Other Oct 16, 2013 #1 I plowed one of the fields for wheat and found this - hope to find more ! Attachments blue.webp 52.8 KB · Views: 151 Last edited: Oct 16, 2013 Upvote 0
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 16, 2013 #2 Thats a start and looks like what I have been finding this fall season so far.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 16, 2013 #3 good find
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 16, 2013 #4 Hopefully you will find some quick before that wheat gets up. It is that time of year. Good luck.
iowa trout Sr. Member Joined Dec 9, 2010 Messages 498 Reaction score 78 Golden Thread 0 Oct 16, 2013 #5 I love farming for artifacts allthough heartbreaking feeling stones with the equip.fresh breaks? Farm on wells .
I love farming for artifacts allthough heartbreaking feeling stones with the equip.fresh breaks? Farm on wells .