What's new

First find with bountey hunter 202

jaysun

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 14, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
O I just got my first detector and took it for a spin in the back yard after two minutes I had a hit and what I thought was. Clad cleaned it up today and turns out it was a 10k gold ring.
 

Attachments

  • image-1165046798.webp
    image-1165046798.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 330
That's awesome. First hour with my fisher f2 I found a .925 silver ring at the beach. Then moved to Oregon and have only found 2 wheaties and one war nickle. Love the hunt tho.
 
Nice ring, congrats
 
Great find congratulations, and welcome to the forum. :D
 
jaysun, That is a COOL looking ring man,even has my Initial! Welcome too!!! God Bless Chris
 
Very cool find. My luck was almost as good as yours, I found one my 5th time out.

Sent from my Android using TreasureNet
 
Nice find Jaysun thats it gold fever WTG....:headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom