First finds of 2012

JRuss

Mar 25, 2011
Well I can't ice fish so I might as well go look for some points. Went out Sunday and checked out a field that was tilled up last fall. Found a couple dinged up bird points and my new favorite thumb scraper. Can't wait to start seeing everyone else's finds. Good luck everybody!

6957717971_c5b33030e6_z.jpg

6957717817_5ec4d621a4_z.jpg

6811608130_065bb7c04e_z.jpg

Those are some tiny little rascals. And you found a wheatie to boot. :D Way to start the year out.
How's it goin', Jon? Do you miss me yet? :tongue3: Or Rachael? How 'bout Rachael? ;D

Congrats JRuss 2012 on the board ,neat finds whats the square piece a little thumb scraper ,mini adz, scraper tool ?

Saweet!!

I'll have to live vicariously through you guys this spring. My 9 month old daughter I think will keep me at home most of the spring.

Nice finds! :headbang:

Nice job JRuss! That scraper is a dandy - 4 sided :wink:

Sprig, I feel your pain but rest assure,,,,,the rest of us will try to make some extra footprints for ya! :thumbsup:

Prime_Focus said:
Those are some tiny little rascals. And you found a wheatie to boot. :D Way to start the year out.
How's it goin', Jon? Do you miss me yet? :tongue3: Or Rachael? How 'bout Rachael? ;D

Big Tom! Oh man of course I miss you and all the points you brought in to work to make me feel jealous or inferior, one or the other... :tongue3: :notworthy: But I'll tell you what I don't miss and that is the company we worked for... forget that place. Anyways you guys got me wondering if this might just be a mini adz. Here is a little better pic. It is completely flat on the underside.
Sprig, we'll do our best to keep you entertained. :D

6963311557_1d0216df8a_b.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back