What's new

First finds!!!

Money Grabber

Greenie
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
quick draw II
I have reading everyones posts and finally decided to give it a try. I went to several
local banks and was able to get $210 in halves.
Total finds, drum roll please!!!
1- 64
1- 67
2- 68
1- 69
I thought this was outstanding.
The lady at the last bank said she had at least another $200 and would hold them for me until friday.
Thanks to everyone for your great posts.
 
Upvote 0
Nothing wrong with that. Better grab that other $200 while the gettins good.................
 
you done good newbe. I just got a $500 box from the bank yesterday and they were ALL 2001's. Oh well, $700 more coming in tomorrow.
 
Good start, you hit silver first time out of the gate way to go!
 
First, welcome aboard!! Glad you joined in.

WTG Newbe!!! Pulling silver right out of the blocks......can't beat that. I agree with others above....go snatch the remaining $200. Good luck and keep us posted......with pictures preferrably......I love the pictures!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom