What's new

First for 2011

Bruley24

Greenie
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure Coast, Fl
Detector(s) used
CZ Excal
Here is forst gold for the year for me. Fell apart when I tried to clean it up. Had several repairs made and it was about to come apart when I pulled it out of the scoop. Deep target in wet sand at high tide area this morning. Other is remainder of nut for day. Not much digging. I had new pro scoop and really like it. Got the large one and this ring was five scoops deep weak but sounded to strong to let go.
Hope all enjoy
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0828.webp
    IMG_0828.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_0829.webp
    IMG_0829.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_0830.webp
    IMG_0830.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 539
Upvote 0
looks like you had a good day, nice finds
 
That's a very nice ring find, Bruley24! :headbang:
 
very pretty ring
 
Nice one!

Congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice find, don't stop now, find more.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom