sonofmitch Jr. Member Joined Apr 9, 2007 Messages 95 Reaction score 109 Golden Thread 0 Location Lone Oak, Texas Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro ,Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher 1270 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 4, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I believe that this thingy I found must be a Mosasaur tail section By comparing the two pictures I have come to that conclusion. Also Mosasaur fossils have been found there. (Sulfur River Ladonia Tx.) Attachments 20150402_235633.webp 1,017.8 KB · Views: 140 images(7).webp 5.5 KB · Views: 120
I believe that this thingy I found must be a Mosasaur tail section By comparing the two pictures I have come to that conclusion. Also Mosasaur fossils have been found there. (Sulfur River Ladonia Tx.)
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2015 #2 Whatever it is that thing is awesome