first gold find and post!

Adamsr0522

Dec 30, 2012
Cohoes NY
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 and 350,BH Tracker IV and now the Garrett AT Pro and White's VX3.
Hi everyone. Just received my first detector for Christmas. A tracker IV and I love it. Being in New York, having a billion inches of snow outside I've been limited to our dirt basement.
We moved in 2 years ago. Took the little ones with me and had a blast! We find many treasures. Recent coins, pennies,a dime and a nickel. My son unearthed a bronze flower pot decorative piece and my daughter find an old shotgun shell lol.
Best coin is a1905 Indian had penny.
That was a couple days ago. We went down this morning to rescan and give mom a break. 5 minutes in, low tone!!! A few minutes of digging and out popped my first gold ring!!!!!
Unfortunately the setting was empty lol .
Just wanted to share and say thanks for an awesome forum that seems to welcome new hunters with open arms.

Adam

Upvote 0

littleredhen

Dec 28, 2012
Central Pa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the nice finds! I received the same unit for Christmas and am having a blast with it too. Best of luck when this snow finally melts- its looking good for later this week.

OP
OP
A

Adamsr0522

Dec 30, 2012
Cohoes NY
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 and 350,BH Tracker IV and now the Garrett AT Pro and White's VX3.
Thank you!
The tracker is a really cool detector!
Not looking good here for the snow melting anytime soon:(

I can not wait for spring!!!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Adamsr, you're off to a good start, so let me give you my sound advise :tongue3:

It sounds like your house is something I had in NJ, where the basement was dirt, with about a 7 foot clearance. I guess you'll have it down to 9 foot by the spring and just drop in a floor :thumbsup: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread