What's new

First GOLD find from tot lot

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
1,922
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever I am.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Hunted a ball field complex for a couple hours that didn't pan out so well so prior to leaving I thought I would do a quick go of the playground area. Did better on the half hour of clad collecting from the tot lot than I did the entire time hunting the fields. Then came a solid 56 and I "knew" it was going to be a pull tab but alas out popped this heavy little 14k "Seascape" charm which I am pretty sure is my first gold from a tot lot.
Take care and happy hunting!
IMG_20161108_092826.webpIMG_20161108_092840.webp
 
Upvote 40
boom, looks awesome, congrats!
 
I have found 3 gold at Tot lots 2 rings 1 necklace pendant, they do produce the occasional gold, also found silver rings.Nice pendant.
 
SaaaWeeeeet. Nice piece.
 
Congratualtions on the nice GOLD find!
 
Good job ...always puts a smile on my face when that happens
 
I always do the tot lots first when I park hunt. Most times it produces a quick buck or two in clad and an occasional jewelry find for me.
 
A great little piece of gold.
 
Oooooooohhhh yeah!! Nice pick up!!
 
Congratulations on finding the gold. That's a nice charm. Due to physical disabilities I had to switch to easier hunting when I'm not water hunting so I bought a Tesoro Compadre and started hitting the Tot Lots. I have hunted the ones around my area to death and have found tons of clad and some cheap junk jewelry but have yet to find a single piece of gold or silver. So the way I see it I'm over due to find the gold. So, when I see a post where someone finds Tot Lot Gold it motivates me to get back out there. Thanks for sharing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom