What's new

First Gold for the Year! CWB denfinitely packed, but water still too cold

Gobyman

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Excal with 15" WOT
Hey All, Well hit CWB today and yes the water was still too cold to go waist high. Some good erosion though from the recent storm that came through. Was packed on the dry sand due to the volleyball tournaments going on. Only spent 3 hrs out (and there was still people coming when I left). Sure hope the hunting will be better soon, after all the spring breakers are done. ;D

HH All
Gobyman
 

Attachments

  • DSC01676.webp
    DSC01676.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 725
  • DSC01681.webp
    DSC01681.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 717
  • DSC01679.webp
    DSC01679.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 731
  • DSC01683.webp
    DSC01683.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 729
Upvote 0
That is a beautiful cross. I like the design. Congrats on your gold find!! I see you use a excal, which is great. I am getting mine in April. I will also get a wetsuit for just those cold water occasions in the future.

wtg!! Congrats!! :headbang: :icon_thumleft:

skt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom