What's new

First gold of the year!

Stuperduke

Full Member
Joined
May 30, 2017
Messages
139
Reaction score
243
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX-4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was three hours before dark on the last day of the trip. Compliments of the South Fork Yuba river year Nevada city.
 

Attachments

  • BE12A14E-.webp
    BE12A14E-.webp
    68.4 KB · Views: 98
  • D821E8E7-.webp
    D821E8E7-.webp
    66.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 53B5FB7F-.webp
    53B5FB7F-.webp
    76.5 KB · Views: 100
Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
Very nice but you FORGOT to give us the GPS coordinates to the spot :)_ LOL
 
Sweet!!! Congrats!
That looks like a good amount.
I'll take that over paper any day!


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
That is some serious placer right there ! Huge congratulations to you !
 
Thank you all! I was pretty happy to close the trip with that. Wished I had come on it earlier in the day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom