SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to get out for another hunt while My Wife went shopping with Our Sister in law.
I decided to set the Deus up in
Fast 40khz. Since I was just going over hunted yards that I had not been to.
The first and I scored 1 Wheat. The second yard I got a dateless Buffalo Nickel at about 7”. That made My day!!
I took off to another location I’ve wanted to at least try, and the lady shot Me down in an 1895 3 story home that was spectacular!!! So I ventured across the street and the guy said sure, but it’s already been hunted 3 different times.
Put it in Fast 40 and off I went. I was digging all pull tabs looking for any old Nickel that may have been hiding.
Before I got off of the curb strip and into the yard I got a banging 59-60 on the Deus2. In the Nickel range. Dug about a 5” plug and saw a ring on the bottom tangled up in the roots. Looked like a junker. It was coated with dirt and looked like a plated brass ring at first.
I got it out and the more I rubbed it and got the dirt off the more it shined. So I got My phone out and zoomed in on it. Sure enough it was marked 10k!! Guess I better keep digging all pull tabs! Especially at hunted yards😁 Also got a cool old Frisco Button and a jeans button I think with a train on it. Gold#1fty!! Thanks for looking and
Happy Hunting!!!!
IMG_6588.jpeg
IMG_6589.jpeg
IMG_6590.jpeg
IMG_6592.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 26

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to get out for another hunt while My Wife went shopping with Our Sister in law.
The first and I scored 1 Wheat. The second yard I got a dateless Buffalo Nickel at about 7”. That made My day!!
I took off to another location I’ve wanted to at least try, and the lady shot Me down in an 1895 3 story home that was spectacular!!! So I ventured across the street and the guy said sure, but it’s already been hunted 3 different times.
Put it in Fast 40 and off I went. I was digging all pull tabs looking for any old Nickel that may have been hiding.
Before I got off of the curb strip and into the yard I got a banging 59-60 on the Deus2. In the Nickel range. Dug about a 5” plug and saw a ring on the bottom tangled up in the roots. Looked like a junker. It was coated with dirt and looked like a plated brass ring at first.
I got it out and the more I rubbed it and got the dirt off the more it shined. So I got My phone out and zoomed in on it. Sure enough it was marked 10k!! Guess I better keep digging all pull tabs! Especially at hunted yards😁 Also got a cool old Frisco Button and a jeans button I think with a train on it. Gold#1fty!! Thanks for looking and
Happy Hunting!!!! View attachment 2110935 View attachment 2110936 View attachment 2110937 View attachment 2110938
Very nice RJ
Good advice on
Happy Hunting!!!! View attachment 2110935 View attachment 2110936 View attachment 2110937 View attachment 2110938
good advice on hitting the pull tabs and Congratulations on your nice recoveries with the D2

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
That’s a great assortment of loot.
Harmonica reed plate, cars, the Frisco button and gold. Way to hit them tones!

Kona Koma

Bronze Member
Nov 13, 2017
On the Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread