What's new

First Gold!

Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
First Gold!

Left the house this morning with the intention of getting a little surf session in but way too crowded. Every one was battling for mini waves, so I broke out the beep beep. No clad at all except for a rolled souvenir penny and a quarter walking back to my car. A few aluminum nuggets and pull tabs. Highlight was a 14kt ladies wedding band. GOLD! I dunno what it is but I just can't stand hunting for more than 1.5-2hrs. I just get bored. Anyway, I'm kind of glad it was crowded this morning. :laughing7:
Edit: Pic added; On second thought it may be a toe ring or? It's tiny.

no68eh.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: First Gold!

Congrats on your first gold...
 
Re: First Gold!

I hit a beach one time that had 3 th'ers on the beach and 3 in the water. Nobody was searching the piles of weeds that had washed in. Dugs lots of trash and the find of the day was a 1 ounce, 14kt tennis bracelet fashioned to look like conch shells. Sold it when gold hit $900/oz and helped buy my fishing boat. :thumbsup: :laughing7: Always hunt the areas nobody else hunts.
 
Re: First Gold!

GOOD one! Wish we could see the ring, though. :o
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom