What's new

First Hunt for 2026

cintisteve

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
514
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Chester Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3I,White's xlt,Fisher F4,Tesoro Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My first official hunt of the yr. I did try without success to find a lost wedding ring a few weeks back.

Today’s find were typical lots of clad and the usual trash . I did a small coin like probably off a bracelet.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0311.webp
    IMG_0311.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 90
Upvote 13
My first official hunt of the yr. I did try without success to find a lost wedding ring a few weeks back.

Today’s find were typical lots of clad and the usual trash . I did a small coin like probably off a bracelet.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Way to work the midtones/nickel targets. Keep it up and glitter is bound to appear!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom