What's new

First Hunt In Awhile

engine 823

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
;D
Well I went to the bank today while at work and decided to get a box of dimes and a box of nickels. They had a sealed box of dimes but the nickels were not in a box but hand rolled.
Brought them back to the fire station and went through them. Here are my finds. I was pretty happy

Dimes: 1963 x 1 , 1964 x 1
Nickels: 1940 x 1, 1941 x 4 , 1943 S x 1 , 1945 P x 2 , 1946 x 2 , 1947 x 4 , 1948 x 2 , 1949 x 1 ,
1952 x 1 , 1953 x 2 , 1954 x 2 , 1956 x 2 , 1957 x 2 , 1958 x 1 , 1959 x 3

Over all I felt this was a pretty good day hunting. :headbang:
Enjoy
 
Upvote 0
Searched another box of dimes yesterday!

Dimes : 1964 x 1, 1963 x 1

Two boxes this week and both with two silver dimes, both same dates?? I think 4 in two boxes is pretty good! ;D
 
Good score on the dimes and nickels :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom