First hunt of 2016 - All Kinds of Stuff! Really Weird day?

GoneDiggin_?

Aug 6, 2015
WPA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out on this beautiful January day! Spent four hours out just enjoying quiet time and getting some exercise. Went to a park – loads of different kinds of things! $2.36 in coins, 3 master lock keys in one spot, a token, a bullet and 5 earrings loaded with “stones”…lol. I love this spot….lol. To me it is kinda sketchy area…..

Been there before a few times before. Noticed things have been moved around. Picnic tables moved… I saw a box buried in the ground. It had a handle…. Sure the snow has melted – but why place a picnic table over it? The box was about 12” by 8 inches from what I saw. I did not touch it but I resisted. Kids were coming to the area. I thought how long has this been here? What is in it? I did not want to call the police while I was there. Never know who is watching….. My son thinks it was a geo cache…. I don’t think so. I was moving on to another park…. Happened by the police station. Went to the call box… told them about it. My son says it could have been my “pay day”……lol. I will never know…..? What would you have done?

Upvote 0
It was a cache, filled with gold coins, ransom money in the amount of $150,000 in unmarked, non consecutive 20's and old black mail photos of Donald Trump. I've been looking every where for it, I should have known to look under the picnic table.

It was a cache, filled with gold coins, ransom money in the amount of $150,000 in unmarked, non consecutive 20's and old black mail photos of Donald Trump. I've been looking every where for it, I should have known to look under the picnic table.

Someone has a sense of humor !!!!!! :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back