Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been having trouble finding farm fields that owners will let me in this year. Finally spoke to an old lady that let me search hers. Got a beautiful indian and I later found an early 19th century site way out in the field but I could only find bits of lead and some flat buttons which I tossed. One was early military though Too bad I couldn’t find more as the soil was unusally kind for my area
7A0C4FC2-2E0A-4891-8D27-2293A2DB0658.jpeg

Upvote 28

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been having trouble finding farm fields that owners will let me in this year. Finally spoke to an old lady that let me search hers. Got a beautiful indian and I later found an early 19th century site way out in the field but I could only find bits of lead and some flat buttons which I tossed. One was early military though Too bad I couldn’t find more as the soil was unusally kind for my area View attachment 2068214
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Been having trouble finding farm fields that owners will let me in this year. Finally spoke to an old lady that let me search hers. Got a beautiful indian and I later found an early 19th century site way out in the field but I could only find bits of lead and some flat buttons which I tossed. One was early military though Too bad I couldn’t find more as the soil was unusally kind for my area View attachment 2068214
That’s a great group of finds. Congratulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread