It was a nice 52 degrees and sunny at a little ghost town I went to. Unfortunately, there were fresh footprints and holes everywhere. Somebody beat me to it, just barely. I had very few signals good enough to dig, but I kept my eyes peeled for surface finds.
Eyeballed a couple of Lee & Perrin's glass stoppers, a marble (always a successful hunt if I come home with a marble
), an unused brass tack rivet, some suspender parts, a button and a tiny charm with the Lord's prayer.
Eyeballed a couple of Lee & Perrin's glass stoppers, a marble (always a successful hunt if I come home with a marble
), an unused brass tack rivet, some suspender parts, a button and a tiny charm with the Lord's prayer.
Upvote
44
Hoping the person is planning on returning to do so. Good snag on the Marble and stoppers! and way to go sniping out the charm.👍






