What's new

First Hunt Since Oct Gives silver

46Wheat

Silver Member
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
3,651
Reaction score
3,357
Golden Thread
1
Location
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My fall has been very busy so the only treasure I have been able to find lately has come from CRH . But with deer season winding down and the beautiful weather we have been having I got out for an hr or so today . Picked up a merc and a cool watch . But my find of the day was two Waterbury FD buttons I found about 5 feet apart .
 

Attachments

  • 1449859010869.webp
    1449859010869.webp
    133.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 1449859028860.webp
    1449859028860.webp
    81.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 1449859046728.webp
    1449859046728.webp
    67.2 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 12
Nice way to knock the rust off. Welcome back!
 
Nice hunt. Congratz!
 
Nice digs 46W. :thumbsup: That was an hour well spent. Those are some nice buttons, the Merc was just icing on the cake.
 
Very nice quick hunt! Cool buttons and a Mercury dime is always welcome.
 
Everything I dug today was a bonus . I never thought a month ago I would be digging on the 11th of December in 55 degree weather in upstate NY .:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom