ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that killed my Silver Streak!....lol
Only did 1 hour at my local Park, didn't want to push my luck. Strapped up my right shoulder ready for digging & swung with my left.
Been awhile since I dug grass....
Went to the older spot & did manage a shoe buckle, but otherwise it was a good gentle test of trash digging.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 15
Just getting out had to feel Great!! Glad you could get out and live a day in us common folks lives digging trash. Lol

Sorry about the injury Cru, but it looks like you'll be your ole self in no time. Nice start to your "comeback".

No ring pulls, it must have been a good hunt! LOL........

I don't know what happened, but pleased to see a fellow detectorists getting back to the hunt.

I hope 2017 finds you having to deal with the Treasure Act people. :icon_thumleft:

Glad you are feeling somewhat better, hope you're back to normal soon. Enjoy your old finds

No ring pulls, it must have been a good hunt! LOL........

I don't know what happened, but pleased to see a fellow detectorists getting back to the hunt.

I hope 2017 finds you having to deal with the Treasure Act people. :icon_thumleft:

Plenty of ring pulls, that's what part of the trash I talked of. Good thing about parks is you can put it straight in the bin.

Last edited:
Always glad to hear when a fellow detectorist can get back to the hobby we love. Best of luck on catching up on your silver finds.

Well.....those doctors who told me you'd never dig again were wrong!!! Can't trust 'em anymore! ;)

I, for one, am glad they were! Looks like a fine, recuperative hunt!

WTG!

Godspeed!

Your trash is better than my keepers!! Lol...glad to see you back at it Cru...Ddf

Well.....those doctors who told me you'd never dig again were wrong!!! Can't trust 'em anymore! ;)

I, for one, am glad they were! Looks like a fine, recuperative hunt!

WTG!

Godspeed!

Never saw the Doctors.:thumbsup:

I still say the best therapy program going is to go out and dig some holes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back