That is awesome I think its funny all the stuff we find. I got an at pro also love it you will get to know it very well over time lots of Ground balance tricks and settings, Good find though.Keep it up you will find your treasure a few pieces at a time!!!
the balance part is funny to me bc i rebalanced i think three time through out my hunt thinking i wasnt getting it right i would swing over a 12'' peace of ground cleaner then the last ground pump and do it again :-/ lol
The at pro for me I turn sensitivity down two notches and manually balance see the gb number, than do the same in a few spots and the number will be the same give or take a few then turn sensitivity back up, I will repeat the GB routine if I move to a completely diferent area. Have fun
the balance part is funny to me bc i rebalanced i think three time through out my hunt thinking i wasnt getting it right i would swing over a 12'' peace of ground cleaner then the last ground pump and do it again :-/ lol
Nothing wrong with re-tuning from time to time. Can't hurt and the ground can be different from spot to spot. Even in a small yard!
Don't for get to experiment with the 4 frequencies it has too. Sometimes there's overhead wire interference that can be eliminated by finding the best one for the moment.