What's new

First Indian Head, Lead Soldier, and Shell Gas Station Game Token

glostikwilly

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Garrettsville Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was a good day with the VX3!
 

Attachments

  • 1476769121492.webp
    1476769121492.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 1476769138346.webp
    1476769138346.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 1476769153646.webp
    1476769153646.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 1476769161866.webp
    1476769161866.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 1476769172516.webp
    1476769172516.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 1476769180566.webp
    1476769180566.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 1476769188186.webp
    1476769188186.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 22
Congrats on the nice finds! What year is the IH?
 
The IH is 1896, about 5 or 6 inches
 
Congratulations on the finds. Very good condition on everything.
 
Congrats on your finds! :skullflag:
 
Nice finds, I love Indians.
 
Heh I found Johnson token too last year :)
 
Congrats on your first Indian Head. I hope many more follow.
 
Nice finds,and I like the lead soldier best of your hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom