What's new

First Indian Head. Yessssss!

JeremiahEdward

Full Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2016
Messages
104
Reaction score
181
Golden Thread
0
Location
Williamsport, Pa
Detector(s) used
Nokta Velox One, Makro Racer(Red), Garret AT Pro, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It feels good to find something old again. The last several outings I just brought home small handfuls of modern change. Finally something noteworthy (to me anyway). The date is 1883... still cleaning the gunk off of it.

IMG_20160929_192139.webpIMG_20160929_192157.webp
 
Upvote 46
Nice IH find......congrats. Should be more.
 
Congrats! That's a nice one. We all know that feeling. And it's a good one.

HH RN
 
You are no longer a metal detecting boy.

You are a metal detecting man now.
 
I'll never forget the time I dug my first IH cent. Congrats to you!
 
Good find. Congrats.
 
Finally something noteworthy (to me anyway)

A 133 year old coin is always noteworthy! Great find!
 
Congratulations on a great find. Still looking for my first Indian.
 
Sweet I Remember My First time 1906 Still looking for the next one
 
Congrats :occasion14: Nothing sweeter than pulling a first. I love to see indians in the hole.
 
Good job, Jer! That's a nice old find. Congrats! -Lisa & John
 
Very nice Indian Head Cent find, keep searching the area; silver awaits your coil. :occasion14:
 
Love IH cents - one of my favorite coins. Congrats on your first - no doubt there's more to come.
 
It's a great feeling pulling one of those greenies out of the dirt. Congrats on your first... and surely not your last. :occasion14:
 
Congrats on the 1st. My first was also an 1883

sent from my computer by frantically poking at the keyboard with a single finger
 
Congrats on your first Indian Head. It seems to be in nice shape.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom